A Bigger, Better Bang for your Marketing Buck
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) just released results from its most recent global survey, proving promotional products rank among the most influential, enduring and cost-effective ad mediums available. The study, conducted from July through September 2012 across 12 North American and European cities, proves that the investment in logo’d items is modest, more targeted and equally successful to more expensive forms of advertising.
Key findings include:
– Low Cost, High Impact — In the U.S., the cost per impression of a promotional product is .6 cents, — a fraction of the cost of prime time TV and national magazines (1.8 cents each) and newspapers (.7 cents).
– Worldwide Wow – over half (52%) of the time, promotional products give consumers a more favorable impression of the advertiser, a trend seen across the globe.
– Generating New Business – 1/3 of U.S. consumers report that they are more likely to do business with an advertiser after receiving their logo’d product.
– Top 3 Products – writing instruments, shirts and bags were the most popular product categories in the U.S.
– Superior Pass Along Value – 66% percent of U.S. respondents say they give an unwanted item to someone else, carrying your brand message along the way.
Want more proof that promotional products should be incorporated in your next campaign? Give us a firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find the right product to deliver your message, delight recipients, and get the biggest bang from your marketing dollar!